“Beauty is a light in the heart.” — Kahlil Gibran
Our actions, feelings, and thoughts combine to make up our unique selves—in body, heart, and mind. Self-care rituals are gifts that help us feel nurtured and help us maintain perspective on day-to-day challenges and choices. We are more present and available to our loved ones, too, when we take time for ourselves.
Treat yourself with these self-care rituals. You might want to try one or two per week, and then incorporate the “self-cares” you liked the most into your weekly routine.
- Treat yourself from the inside out! Plump and firm your skin with Collagen Glow, and revitalize your hair, skin & nails with Beauty, our potent herbal supplement.* Get BOTH full-size products in this exclusive Natural Beauty Box plus a traditionally soothing facial massage roller.
- Gentle Body Scrub – Mix sea salt and olive oil into a paste to rub on your legs, arms, and shoulders. Rinse off in the shower or a steamy bath.
- Superfood Face Mask – Mix ½ tsp of Fermented Turmeric Booster Powder, honey, and distilled water into a wet paste and gently apply to your face and neck. Put your feet up and relax for 15-20 minutes then rinse with warm water and pat dry. Honey is a natural antibacterial, full of antioxidants, and moisturizing—especially great in the dry wintertime.
- Lip Service – Mix 2 parts sugar with 1 part honey to exfoliate winter-dry lips. Follow with coconut oil to moisturize your sweet kisser.
- Dreamtime Prep – Before bedtime, gently massage your feet and neck for just a few minutes to help calm your nervous system and settle into a restful sleep.
Let us know your favorite self-care ritual!