Love sushi but not interested in all the rice? We’ve got you covered with this delicious grain-free alternative. These keto-friendly salmon sushi are made with nutritious cauliflower rice, crunchy vegetables, a perfect amount of spice, and healthy fats from avocado, hemp seeds, and smoked salmon. Fermented Aloe Booster Powder offers calming digestion support and helps detox the body.*
2 T mayonnaise
A few dashes hot sauce, optional
2 cups sautéed cauliflower (grate & cook lightly in oil)
4 sheets nori
4 servings (2 tsp) New Chapter® Fermented Aloe Booster Powder
4 T organic hemp seeds
4 oz sliced smoked wild salmon
2 ripe avocados, sliced thin
1 cucumber, cut into long strips (peel if desired)
Daikon radish sprouts or any other sprouts
- Place nori sheet shiny side down. (Use a bamboo sushi mat if you have one.)
- In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise and hot sauce, then combine with cauliflower.
- Spread ½ cup cauliflower “rice ” mixture in thin layer over nori sheet, leaving 1 inch uncovered at the top.
- Sprinkle the cauliflower “rice” evenly with 1 serving (½ tsp) Fermented Aloe Booster Powder and 1 T hemp seeds.
- Arrange fillings (some smoked salmon, avocado, cucumber and sprouts across the middle of the “rice”).
- Roll nori sheet and fillings into log shape by rolling it away from you while pressing gently. The sushi mat can help with rolling and pressing evenly. Wet edge of nori sheet before completing roll (to seal).
- Transfer roll to cutting board and use sharp knife to cut in half. Then cut each half into thirds. Wipe knife clean between cuts.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Makes 4 rolls, about 24 pieces.