What does Bone Strength Take Care plant calcium do for you?
Research shows that many Americans aren’t getting enough calcium from their diet alone. Bone Strength Take Care can help fill that nutritional gap with absorbable plant calcium for holistic bone health.* Our award-winning, clinical-strength plant calcium supplement is formulated to support bone density and normal bone creation.* Bone Strength Take Care also supports flexible joints and helps to maintain artery health.*
- Supports bone density and normal bone creation*
- Supports joint function and mobility*
- Supports cardiovascular health with fermented D3, plus Vitamin K2 directs calcium to bones to help maintain artery health*
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis† (bone loss)
† Adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
What makes Bone Strength Take Care Tiny Tablets different?
Did you know many calcium supplements are derived from chalk or limestone—rocks? Simple, rock-based calcium lacks other bone-supportive nutrients like magnesium, and may not be used properly by the body. Bone Strength Take Care is different. For holistic bone health, we use organic Red Marine Algae that’s packed with calcium, magnesium, and 70+ trace minerals. For better absorption, New Chapter adds a proprietary blend of Vitamins K2 and fermented D3 to help your body absorb calcium properly and effectively.* Plus, our miniature Tiny Tabs™ are easy to swallow!
- USDA Organic plant calcium from Red Marine Algae (Lithothamnion)
- Tiny, easy-to-swallow tablets with slow and steady release
- Fermented Vitamin D3 for better calcium absorption*
- Vitamin K2 to help direct calcium to bones more efficiently*
- Magnesium & 70+ naturally occurring trace minerals (like Strontium)
- Sustainably harvested from Iceland’s pristine shores
Bone Strength Take Care wins awards!
- 2022 Gold Retailer Choice, Bone & Joint Category, Delicious Living Magazine
- 2021 Vity Award, Joint/Bone Support, Vitamin Retailer Magazine
- 2020 Natural Choice Award (Bone & Joint Category), WholeFoods Magazine
- 2019 Women’s Essentials Award, Taste for Life Magazine
- 2018 Best of Supplements Award, Better Nutrition Magazine
- 2018 Natural Choice Award (Bone/Joint Category), WholeFoods Magazine
- 2017 Vity Award for Best Selling Joint/Bone Support, Vitamin Retailer Magazine
Why should you take a plant-based calcium supplement?
Calcium is critical for multiple functions in the body—everything from strong bones and normal muscle function to blood clotting, cellular health, hormone release, and even keeping a normal heartbeat. If blood calcium levels are low due to dietary intake, then calcium is taken from our bones and used by the body—which can negatively affect bone strength. Replacing this lost calcium on a daily basis is essential to maintaining normal calcium levels in bones. That’s a great reason to seek the best calcium supplement for you! Bone Strength Take Care gives your body the calcium it needs, along with critical nutrients for absorption not found in limestone-only calcium supplements.
Six tablets daily with food.
The certified organic plant calcium in Bone Strength Take Care™ is sourced from Red Marine Algae (Lithothamnion) sustainably harvested from Icelandic. Many calcium supplements are not from plants but from limestone rock that lacks many other bone-supportive nutrients and cannot be considered organic.
Our Red Marine Algae is different. It grows wild along the coast where it is allowed to mature naturally, then is sustainably harvested. Young, living plants are left untouched, preserving the vital coastal ecosystem. Red Marine Algae is rich in Calcium plus Magnesium and 70+ trace minerals that are vital for bone support.*
|Amount per 6 Tablets||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from ferment media)||25 mcg||(1000 IU)||125%|
|Vitamin K1 (as phylloquinone from ferment media)||35||mcg||29%|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||45||mcg||•|
|Calcium (from organic algae Lithothamnion spp.)||905||mg||70%|
|Magnesium (from organic algae Lithothamnion spp.)||62||mg||15%|
|Strontium (from organic algae Lithothamnion spp.)||5.5||mg||•|
|Vanadium (from organic algae Lithothamnion spp.)||14||mcg||•|
|• Daily Value not established|
Other ingredients: Organic gum acacia; Less than 2% of: ferment media (organic soy flour, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae, organic alfalfa powder, papain [deactivated], bromelain [deactivated], lactic acid bacteria [L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, L. rhamnosus]), organic coating (organic maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm oil, organic guar gum), organic MCT oil, organic psyllium husk, organic oat fiber, organic guar gum and organic agave fiber.
Contains: Fermented soy.
Certified Organic by Where Food Comes From Organic, Castle Rock, CO, USA
Certified Gluten-Free by NSF; 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, or having any surgery planned, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product. Consult your healthcare professional if on blood therapy or thinners. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children.