What do Wholemega Fish Oil 500 mg Tiny Caps do for you?
Our heart-healthy 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon oil may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease§ and is clinically proven to improve the Omega-3 Index, help retain healthy triglyceride levels, and promote other studied heart health markers.* Plus, our easy-to-swallow mini fish oil pills contain our expertly blended Botanical Antioxidant Stability System (BASS™) to preserve freshness.*
- 17 Omega fatty acids nourish heart, brain, eye, positive mood, and joint health*
- 1 week of Wholemega delivers the equivalent Omegas of 3 servings of Wild Salmon
- With Vitamin D3 plus Astaxanthin that has powerful antioxidant action*
§ Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.
What is different about New Chapter’s whole fish oil?
Our Wholemega fish oil in 500 mg Tiny Caps is naturally pure and sustainably sourced, made only with 100% wild-caught Salmon. This is the extra-virgin, whole-food alternative to heavily distilled fish oil pills that can isolate and reduce beneficial compounds. Unlike typically processed fish oil, ours is fresh-pressed for absorption using a gentle, food-grade process that preserves Wild Salmon’s whole 17 Omega fatty acids, and unlike many other fish oils that use high-heat sterilization and bleaching to cover the odor and color of the fish byproduct.
- Fish oil in 500 mg Tiny Caps that are easy to swallow
- Meets strict safety testing standards for mercury and other heavy metals‡
- NOT bleached, high-heat sterilized, or fractionated
- Sustainably sourced Wild Salmon oil is fresh pressed for optimal absorption
- Expertly formulated and clinically studied to support heart health*
- Gentle process preserves critical Omega-3s EPA & DHA, Vitamin D3, and Astaxanthin
‡Meets or exceeds NSF/ANSI 173 Standard for mercury & other heavy metals as Certified by NSF.
Four easy-to-swallow softgels daily with food.
Good for You, Good for the Ocean
Overfishing is one of the world’s biggest sustainability problems, and most commercial fish oil supplements, including krill oil, aren’t very ocean-friendly. Rest assured knowing our fish oil is sustainably harvested from pure Alaskan waters. In fact, not one additional fish needs to be caught for Wholemega—it’s pressed from the nutritious trim of salmon already caught for fine restaurants and retail stores.
- Sourced only from Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries
- Free from krill oil, cod liver oil, sardines, or anchovies
- Not farm raised & made with non-GMO Project Verified Salmon oil
- No wasted catch, no overfishing, no trawling, no bycatch
|Amount per 4 Softgels||% Daily Value†|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Vitamin D3 (from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil)||100||IU||25%|
|Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||2000||mg||•|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||520||mg||•|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||180||mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||220||mg|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
(Octadecatetraenoic Acid, Docosapentaenoic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Heneicosapentaenoic Acid, Eicosatrienoic Acid)
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids
(Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Eicosadienoic Acid)
|Total Omega-5 & 7 Fatty Acids
(Myristoleic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Vaccenic Acid)
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids
(Oleic Acid, Gadoleic Acid, Erucic Acid, Nervonic Acid)
|Astaxanthin (from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil)||2.5||mcg||•|
|Botanical Antioxidant Stability System™ (B.A.S.S.™) Proprietary Blend
Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) supercritical extract and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) supercritical extract
|• Daily Value not established
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other ingredients: Capsule (gelatin [Halal] and glycerin) and tocopherols to preserve freshness.
Contains: 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil.
Certified Gluten-Free by NSF; our premium softgel capsules are BSE free.
Store in a cool, dry place. DO NOT REFRIGERATE.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.