What is Bone Strength Take Care Calcium supplement?
Bone Strength Take Care is complete plant Calcium from Red Marine Algae (Lithothamnion), sustainably harvested from Iceland’s pristine shores. Our award-winning whole-food Calcium supplement is slim and easy to swallow, compared to large size of typical calcium tablets.
What does Bone Strength Take Care plant Calcium do?
Bone Strength Take Care is formulated to strengthen bones and help with the absorption of Calcium, support joint flexibility, and help maintain proper artery health.* When you don’t get enough calcium in your bloodstream, calcium is taken from your bones. Bone Strength Take Care supplements your diet with quality plant Calcium for holistic bone health.
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis† (loss of bone density starts around age 30)
- 3-in-1 Benefits: Bone strength support, joint flexibility, and heart health support*
- Clinical strength plant calcium has added Vitamin K2 to direct calcium to bones, fermented Vitamin D3 for proper Calcium absorption*
- In easy-to-swallow slim tablets with slow and steady release*
† Adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
The Bone Strength Take Care Difference
Did you know many calcium supplements are derived from chalk or limestone—rocks? Simple, rock-based calcium has a flat, basic architecture and lacks many other bone-supportive nutrients. But New Chapter’s Bone Strength Take Care is different, formulated with a whole-food plant source that is rich in available Calcium, along with Magnesium and 70+ trace minerals. We add fermented Vitamin D3 for absorption and Vitamin K2 to direct Calcium to bones where you need it.* Bone Strength Take Care can even help reduce the risk of osteoporosis.†
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 100% Vegetarian
- NSF Certified Gluten Free
- Sustainably harvested (no limestone or chalk, no animal byproducts, no dairy, no synthetic binders or fillers, no eggs, no nuts, no fish or shellfish)
- Recent awards include: 2019 Women’s Essentials Award, Taste for Life Magazine; 2018 Best of Supplements Award, Better Nutrition magazine; 2018 Natural Choice Award, WholeFoods Magazine; 2017 Vity Award for Best Selling Joint/Bone Support, Vitamin Retailer magazine
Building your supplement pantry? Try this too. Add Zyflamend Whole Body for herbal pain relief & inflammation response, which are critical for holistic joint comfort and movement.*
|Amount per 3 Tablets|| || ||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from ferment media)
|Vitamin K1 (as phylloquinone from ferment media)
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone‑7 from natto)
|Calcium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides)
|Magnesium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides)
|Strontium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides)
|Silica (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides)
|Vanadium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides)
|• Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Ferment media (organic milled soy, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae, organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic alfalfa powder, lactic acid bacteria [Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus], papain [deactivated] and bromelain [deactivated]), organic barley grass, organic gum acacia, maltodextrin, hypromellose, silicon dioxide and sunflower oil.
Contains: Fermented soy.
Gluten free; 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, or having any surgery planned, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product. Do not take if on blood therapy or thinners such as warfarin. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children.