Four easy-to-swallow softgels daily with food.
What does Wholemega fish oil do for you and your baby?
Omegas are good for pregnancy and beyond! With 935 mg of Omegas, our Wholemega for Moms fish oil helps deliver the Omega-3’s recommended specifically for pregnant and nursing moms. 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon oil offers critical prenatal DHA, EPA, and other Omegas that are important for women who are expecting and breastfeeding.* Plus, these easy-to-swallow Wholemega fish oil softgels contain our expertly blended Botanical Antioxidant Stability System (BASS™) to preserve freshness.*
- 17 Omega fatty acids support healthy brain and eye development for baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding*
- 1 week of Wholemega fish oil delivers the equivalent Omegas of 3 servings of Wild Salmon
- Good fats from Wild Alaskan Salmon are heart-healthy and support mom's positive mood
- With Vitamin D3 plus Astaxanthin that has powerful antioxidant action*
What is different about New Chapter's Wholemega fish oil for moms?
Wholemega for Moms is sustainably sourced from 100% wild-caught Salmon, and is a whole-food alternative to heavily distilled fish oil pills that can isolate and reduce beneficial compounds. Unlike typically processed fish oil, Wholemega fish oil is fresh-pressed for absorption and extra-virgin, like a fine olive oil. This gentle, food-grade process preserves Wild Salmon's whole 17 Omega fatty acids, unlike many other fish oils that use high-heat purification, including bleaching to cover the odor and color of the fish byproduct.
- Wholemega fish oil for moms and moms-to-be, in an easy-swallow mini softgel
- Specifically formulated for prenatal and postnatal health
- Sustainably sourced Wild Salmon oil is fresh-pressed for optimal absorption
- Gentle process preserves critical Omega-3s EPA & DHA, Vitamin D3, and Astaxanthin
Good for You, Good for the Ocean
Overfishing is one of the world's biggest sustainability problems, and most commercial fish oil supplements, including krill oil, aren't very ocean-friendly. Rest assured knowing our fish oil is sustainably harvested from pure Alaskan waters. In fact, not one additional fish needs to be caught for Wholemega—it's pressed from the nutritious trim of salmon already caught for fine restaurants and retail stores.
- Sourced only from Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries
- Free from krill oil, cod liver oil, sardines, or anchovies
- Not farm raised & made with non-GMO Project Verified Salmon oil
- No wasted catch, no overfishing, no trawling, no bycatch
|Amount per 4 Softgels||% Daily Value
for pregnant and
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Vitamin D3 (from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil)||100||IU||25%|
|Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||2000||mg||•|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||520||mg||•|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||180||mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||220||mg|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
(Octadecatetraenoic Acid, Docosapentaenoic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Heneicosapentaenoic Acid, Eicosatrienoic Acid)
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids
(Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Eicosadienoic Acid)
|Total Omega-5 & 7 Fatty Acids
(Myristoleic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Vaccenic Acid)
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids
(Oleic Acid, Gadoleic Acid, Erucic Acid, Nervonic Acid)
|Astaxanthin (from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil)||2.5||mcg||•|
|Botanical Antioxidant Stability System™ (B.A.S.S.™) Proprietary Blend
Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) supercritical extract and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) supercritical extract
|• Daily Value not established|
Other ingredients: Capsule (gelatin [Halal], glycerin and water), organic sunflower oil and tocopherols to preserve freshness.
Contains: 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil.
Gluten free; our premium softgel capsules are BSE free.
Store in a cool, dry place. DO NOT REFRIGERATE.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.