Discover Zyflamend™, the Herbal Approach to Pain Relief After Exercise*†
Physical Activity & Minor Pain
In general, regular exercise is great for the whole body. As part of a healthy lifestyle, it’s recommended that adults get some aerobic activity and some muscle-strengthening activity each week. Benefits of physical activity include:
- Managing a healthy weight
- Supporting positive mood
- Supporting a healthy lifespan
There is one other result of exercise—some people feel minor pain or soreness afterward. This occasional discomfort is part of the body’s natural healthy inflammation response, and can happen whether you’re dancing, hiking, working out, or walking briskly. This kind of inflammation is a normal reaction to occasional overexertion.
Whole-Body Relief with Zyflamend
For soothing occasional aches and pains related to exercise†, Zyflamend™ Whole Body is a holistic, herbal approach.*
- Zyflamend helps balance the whole body’s healthy inflammation response after exercise.*
- Zyflamend delivers whole-food Ginger to help relieve minor pain or soreness related to exercise.*
- To keep you moving, Zyflamend’s Ginger also supports flexibility and comfortable movement with complementary Rosemary, Turmeric, and Green Tea.*
- Zyflamend™ Whole Body is now 100% vegetarian, delivered in innovative Liquid VCaps similar to many of our Force herbals. It’s also still Non-GMO Project Verified!
Take Your Pick from the Zyflamend Family!
New Chapter® understands that people may have different needs for specific areas of health. So in addition to Zyflamend Whole Body, we offer several other formulas to meet your needs.
Zyflamend Heart: Delivers Zyflamend’s herbal blend plus the power of one of Nature’s true superfoods—whole fish oil from Wild Alaskan Salmon to support cardiovascular health.*
Zyflamend Prostate: Delivers prostate-supportive whole herbs, including supercritical Saw Palmetto, to help maintain prostate function and support normal urine flow.*
Zyflamend Nighttime: Combines multiple time-tested herbs, including Chamomile, Hops, and Lemon Balm, to safely and gently support deep, restful sleep.*
† with Ginger for occasional pain